When we search for the highest quality anabolic steroids online, we encounter terms like injectable and oral steroids, so which should we chose?
The following information is about injectable and oral steroids according to their use, types, benefits and forms:
Injectable steroids do not have 17-alpha alkylation that is found in some oral steroids. Medical studies show that injectable steroids are less harmful compared with oral steroids because they are designed to bypass the digestive system of the human body – this makes them the preferred option for many bodybuilders and sportsmen. Aside from that, they also prolong steroid cycles.
- They must be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) or intramuscularly (into the muscle)
- They involve repeated dosage compared with their oral counterparts
- Injectable steroids are for intravenous use (into the vein). They should avoid the ‘first pass’ over the liver.
Popular steroids include:
- Sustanon 250
- Deca Durabolin
They are not hepatotoxic like oral steroids and side effects may depend on the compound. People who use steroids professionally agree that injectable steroids are the ideal option for those who want higher quality gains through time.
Injectables provide several advantages such as:
- Increased fat oxidation
- Speedy recovery time
- Muscle growth
- Improved strength
- Enhanced energy levels during workouts
Injectable steroids can be classified into two main forms – oil or water-based.
- Oil-based steroids have longer half-lives (how long a steroid stays in your system) than water-based injectable steroids. Oil-based steroids are generally injected once or twice a week. They also release more slowly into the bloodstream.
- Water-based steroids metabolise much quicker, which requires more injections.
Oral steroids are also preferred by many athletes and body builders who don’t like the idea of simultaneous injections.
- They usually require daily dosage
- No oral steroids should be taken for more than 42 days because they are extremely hepatic
- Oral steroids can be taken all at once. You may also divide them into smaller doses throughout the day
There are 7 popular and commonly used oral steroids:
Steroids like Dianabol and Androlcan pile mass onto your frame faster than any steroid, while Halotestin helps to maximise rapid strength gain.
Some oral steroids have a very low hepatic nature, while offering many benefits similar to injectable steroids. Here are some advantages of using oral steroids:
- They can help to improve protein synthesis
- Oral anabolic steroids are useful for female athletes because these steroids do not possess strong virilisation tendencies
- They enhance oxygenation by boosting your body’s RBC (red blood cell) count
- They help to retain nitrogen
Oral steroids are available in tablets, soluble tablets or solutions.
When choosing between oral and injectable steroids, you should consider your needs. If you are not comfortable with needles, you can go for oral steroids; if you want to focus on small or large muscle groups, you can go for injectable steroids. It all depends on you. Just remember to use steroids with the proper care… never abuse them!